New Zealand’s best choice in portable rental cabins and sleep-outs
Are you looking for a portable cabin, sleep out or utility building? Highlander have the perfect solution for you. A Highlander cabin, sleep out or utility building is:
- Generally more spacious than many other cabins – our largest cabins are 2.7m wide (wider than a caravan)
- More easily sited on your section than other suppliers (thanks to our innovative transport system)
- Warm in winter – cool in summer
- Fully customisable to your unique needs
- Safe and secure
- Fully compliant with local regulations
- Available for short-term or long-term hire
Tricky access to your section? No problem with Highlander
For a minimal fee, Highlander’s Cabins and Sleep-outs can be delivered to your site. Thanks to Highlander’s innovative transport system, the units can be placed practicably in any position that best suits your needs. Once on site, it’s simply a matter of plugging in your power (we provide the power lead), and connecting a garden hose to the unit for your water. Your only other consideration is to ensure that the waste water from the unit is collected or piped to your nearest sewerage inlet. All Highlander units meet regulatory building requirements and come complete with a current electrical certification.
Warm in winter – cool in summer
Highlander Cabins and Sleep-outs are made with high quality insulation panel which provides for unparalleled environmental control and comfort. Because of the steel construction and aluminium joinery, Highlander units are also very secure. You can choose a number of configurations to suit your needs including kitchen, shower, toilet, internal walls and more.
Highlander cabins come with window coverings, lights and power points as required.